- Currently my wife Jessie and I are expecting our first child, a girl, due in mid-November. We’re doing our best not to panic.
- We’ve completed several infant care classes, but are a little concerned that none of them have given us the instruction manual yet.
- We live in Westfield Indiana, just north of Indianapolis.
- I’m a Development Team Lead at Orchard Software
- Now that we’ve used TypeScript for a while, I’m looking to further my knowledge and skill at writing ‘idiomatic’ TypeScript.
- We’re currently focusing on performance at scale.
- I’ve changed my podcast into a weekly show instead of 3-5 times a week, in preparation for the baby.
- I’m an avid Magic the Gathering player, and have recently discovered the Canadian Highlander format.
Page Last Updated September 29th, 2019